lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From preeti kumari <preeti.bg...@gmail.com>
Subject How to stop searches to solr while full data import is going in SOLR
Date Thu, 19 May 2016 06:27:53 GMT
Hi,

I am using solr 5.2.1. I have two clusters Primary A and Primary B.
I was pinging servers to check whether they are up or not to route the
searches to working cluster A or B.

But while I am running Full data import in Primary cluster A , There is not
all the data and pinging servers will not help as my solr servers would be
responding.

But I want my searches to go to Cluster B instead of A.

Please help me with a way from solr which can say solr not ready to support
searches as full data import is running there.

Thanks
Preeti