lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Joel Bernstein <joels...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SolrCloud 6 Join Stream and pagination
Date Thu, 19 May 2016 12:35:02 GMT
Currently there isn't a way to page the results. There is a jira ticket to
support this for SQL:

This will be implemented first as a Streaming Expression, so it's likely to
be available soon. It should be straightforward to implement the offset()
function if you feel like working up a patch.

Joel Bernstein
http://joelsolr.blogspot.com/