lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Joel Bernstein <joels...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Select distinct multiple fields
Date Thu, 19 May 2016 17:10:20 GMT
The SQL interface and Streaming Expressions support selecting multiple
distinct fields.

The SQL interface can use the JSON facet API or MapReduce to provide the
results.

You the facet function and unique function are the Streaming Expressions
that the SQL interface calls.

Joel Bernstein
http://joelsolr.blogspot.com/