lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Joel Bernstein <joels...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Solr 6 / Solrj RuntimeException: First tuple is not a metadata tuple
Date Thu, 05 May 2016 13:19:35 GMT
Also since the same query is working from curl, it's a pretty strong
indication that the error is occurring on the client. The logs show that
the includeMetadata  parameter is being sent properly. This is done
automatically by the JDBC driver. So the /sql handler should be sending the
metadata Tuple. The error you are seeing will occur if the metadata Tuple
is not present or if the first Tuple is null. My guess is the first Tuple
is null do to a ClassNotFoundException which is getting swallowed up during
the parse.

Joel Bernstein
http://joelsolr.blogspot.com/