lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Alex Ott <alex...@gmail.com>
Subject Hostname of Solr server in Velocity template?
Date Thu, 19 May 2016 09:39:09 GMT
Hello

I have the code that need to work with multiple Solr instances.
Code receives the REST API call initiated from the UI generated by Solr
from Velocity template, and I need to specify the hostname of the server
that initiated this call.  But I can't find what parameter I can use to get
the hostname of current Solr instance.  I can of course write the
Javascript to handle this task, but maybe there is builtin Velocity
property that I can ask for host & port of current server?

Thank you

--
With best wishes,                    Alex Ott
http://alexott.net/