lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Solr join between documents
Date Sat, 21 May 2016 00:02:17 GMT
Gosh, I'm not even sure how to start to form such a query.

Let's see, you have StreetB in some city identified by postal code P.

Is what you're wanting "return me all pairs of documents within that
postal code that have all the terms matching and the polygons enclosing
those streets plus some distance intersect"?

Seems difficult.....

Best,
Erick