lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Jay Potharaju <jspothar...@gmail.com>
Subject Using updateRequest Processor with DIH
Date Mon, 02 May 2016 05:39:28 GMT
Hi,
I was wondering if it is possible to use Update Request Processor with DIH.
I would like to update an index_time field whenever documents are
added/updated in the collection.
I know that I could easily pass a time stamp which would update the field
in my collection but I was trying to do it using Request processor.

I tried the following but got an error. Any recommendations on how to use
this correctly?

<processor class="solr.TimestampUpdateProcessorFactory"
name="update_indextime">
    <str name="fieldName">index_time</str>
</processor>

<requestHandler name="/dataimport" class="solr.DataImportHandler">
<lst name="defaults">
  <str name="config">data-config.xml</str>
    <str name="update.chain">update_indextime</str>
</lst>
</requestHandler>

Error:
Error from server at unknown UpdateRequestProcessorChain: update_indextime

--
Thanks
Jay