lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Scott Chu" <scott....@udngroup.com>
Subject Re: Switching zk node cause load conf error
Date Fri, 20 May 2016 16:50:08 GMT

Even worse when I startup Solrclouds nodes and point back the original co-op zk nodes. It
shows can't load conf for shard 2. It seems pointing to standalone zk node previously already
hurt some config data so that the Solrcloud nodes can no long talk to original co-op zk nodes
perfectly. Is it possible to repair the config data?

Scott Chu,scott.chu@udngroup.com
2016/5/21 (週六)
----- Original Message -----
From: scott.chu
To: solr-user
CC:
Date: 2016/5/21 (週六) 00:44
Subject: Switching zk node cause load conf error

I intially start up 3 zk nodes and upload config 'cugna'. Then I start 2 Solrcloud nodes,
create collection with 2 shards, add a lot of docs ok.
Later I find 3 zk nodes occupy too many CPU and memory, so I start a standalone zk node and
use Solr's zkcli to upload same config 'cugna'.
This time I start same 2 Solrcloud nodes but point to this standalone zk node. They seem to
start ok.
However, when I open localhost:8983, it shows can't load config for shard1 and shard2.
Does this mean I can't switch other zk nodes once after I create index?
The same config on co-op and standalone seem to have difference?

Scott Chu,scott.chu@udngroup.com
2016/5/21 (週六)

-----
未在此訊息中找到病毒。
已透過 AVG 檢查 - www.avg.com
版本: 2015.0.6201 / 病毒庫: 4568/12265 - 發佈日期: 05/20/16