lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Wendy <w...@rcsb.rutgers.edu>
Subject help with DIH transformer to add a suffix to column names
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2016 20:01:48 GMT
Hi,How can I append a suffix  _* to all column names from a mysql database.I
am working on a project index data from mysql . I would like to use dynamic
field to dynamically index fields without specifying each field/column
names. I have been tried DIH customer transformer to append a suffix to
column name. But no error, no data. Does anyone has a good working
example?Thanks!