lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Pranaya Behera <pranaya.beh...@igp.com>
Subject Getting dynamic fields using LukeRequest.
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2016 12:52:15 GMT
Hi,
      I have the following script to retrieve all the fields in the
collection. I am using SolrCloud 6.1.0.
LukeRequest lukeRequest = new LukeRequest();
lukeRequest.setNumTerms(0);
lukeRequest.setShowSchema(false);
LukeResponse lukeResponse = lukeRequest.process(cloudSolrClient);
Map<String, LukeResponse.FieldInfo> fieldInfoMap =
lukeResponse.getFieldInfo();
for (Map.Entry<String, LukeResponse.FieldInfo> entry :
fieldInfoMap.entrySet()) {
   entry.getKey(); // Here fieldInfoMap is size of 0 for sometime and
sometime it is getting incomplete data.
}

Setting showSchema to true doesn't yield any result. Only making it
false yields result that too incomplete data. As I can see in the doc
that it has more than what it is saying it has.

LukeRequest hits
/solr/product/admin/luke?numTerms=0&wt=javabin&version=2 HTTP/1.1 .

How it should be configured for solrcloud ?
I have already mentioned

<requestHandler name="/admin/luke" class="org.apache.solr.handler.admin.LukeRequestHandler"
/>

in the solrconfig.xml. It doesn't matter whether it is present in the
solrconfig or not as I am requesting it from solrj.