lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Jan Høydahl <jan....@cominvent.com>
Subject Re: Need Permission to commit feature branch for Pull Request SOLR-8146
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2016 20:33:54 GMT
Hi,

You need to create the feature branch in your own fork of the project, not in a clone of apache/lucene-solr.
Please see http://wiki.apache.org/solr/HowToContribute#Working_with_GitHub <http://wiki.apache.org/solr/HowToContribute#Working_with_GitHub>

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com