lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Yonik Seeley <ysee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Solr 6.1 Won't Start on Non-bash-Enabled System
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2016 22:35:41 GMT
A unix system w/o bash is rare enough these days, it's unlikely to be supported.

As a workaround, last I checked, I was still able to create a WAR (by
jarring up the appropriate directory) and launch it the old 4.x way
(java -jar start.jar)
For your setup, try putting the webapp in /var/solr6/webapps/solr.war

-Yonik