lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Alexandre Rafalovitch <arafa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Creating a SolrJ Data Service to send JSON to Solr
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2016 23:42:28 GMT
Why do you need a POJO? For Solr purposes, you could just get the
field names from schema and use those to map directly from JSON to the
'addField' calls in SolrDocument.

Do you need it for non-Solr purposes? Then you can search for generic
Java dynamic POJO generation solution.

Also, you could look at creating a superset rather than common-subset
POJO and then ignore all unknown fields on Solr side by adding a
dynamicField that matches '*' with everything (index, store,
docValues) set to false.

Regards,
   Alex.

----