lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Alexandre Rafalovitch <arafa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Solr 6.1 Won't Start on Non-bash-Enabled System
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2016 23:31:10 GMT
Workarounds

1. get a VM with openness and bash.
2. Enable +x (echo expanded commands) on the first line of the script where
it specifies bash
3. Run the script with 'tee' or 'transcript' or other output redirect. Use
the full JVM launching command to see full expanded parameter list.

Or get Solr running and look at full process execution string.

Or ask somebody else who has OpenBSD with bash to do same.

Or try editing bash to ksh and see how you far you get, but I suspect not
very far, the conditional formats are different I believe.

Regards,
    Alex