lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Alexandre Rafalovitch <arafa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Solr and Drupal
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2016 23:31:06 GMT
I have this links from my - random - collection:

http://www.jeffgeerling.com/blog/2016/hosted-apache-solr-drupal-8-support
(has several pre-history articles cross-linked as well)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yDwbqPwW9M - Markus Kalkbrenner, Nick
Veenhof | The State of Search API Solr and Solr Multilingual 8.x
(Drupal + Solr)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opqsl0OwFLk - Search API Multilingual
Solr Search 8.x Config Creation (Drupal)

Hope this helps,
    Alex.
----
http://www.solr-start.com/

On 10 August 2016 at 05:06, Davis, Daniel (NIH/NLM) [C]
<daniel.davis@nih.gov> wrote:
> John/Rose,
>
> With Drupal 7, the module John pointed to was the module to use.
> With Drupal 8, I have no idea.

the instructions on the page I sent may be superseded by the new connector...

> I'm not familiar with Drupal beyond simple experimentation a few years ago, but that's
how I'd build it - make a connector and consume the returned data (json, xml, whatever) and
then turn it into Drupal-formatted html or something similar.