lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Markus Boese <markus.bo...@gmail.com>
Subject Custom SearchHandler with custom QueryResponseWriter
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2016 10:04:34 GMT
Hello everyone,
I'm trying use my QueryResponseWriter with my SearchHandler, but the
write(...)-Method of my QueryResponseWriter is not called.

Excerpt of my sorlconfig.xml:

    <queryResponseWriter name="wwWriter" class="my.writer.WWResponseWriter"
/>

    <searchComponent name="wwSearcher"
class="my.search.component.WWSearchComponent" />

    <requestHandler name="/ww" class="solr.SearchHandler">
        <lst name="defaults">
            <str name="wt">wwWriter</str>
            <str name="df">ww_search_key</str>
            <str name="rows">10</str>
        </lst>
        <arr name="last-components">
            <str>wwSearcher</str>
        </arr>
    </requestHandler>

Could anyone explain why a request to "/ww" not includes a call of
WWResponseWriter?
I just want to render custom Json aus output.

--
Greetz,

Markus Boese