lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Moises <moi...@shoptimax.de>
Subject Re: Tagging and excluding Filters with BlockJoin Queries and BlockJoin Faceting
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2016 14:35:30 GMT
Hi Mikhail,

thanks for the info ... what is the advantage of using the JSON FACET
API compared to the standard BlockJoinQuery features?

Is there already anybody working on the tagging/exclusion feature or is
there any timeframe for it? There wasn't any discussion yet in SOLR-8998
about exclusions, was there?

Thank you very much,

best,

Stefan