lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Moises <moi...@shoptimax.de>
Subject Tagging and excluding Filters with BlockJoin Queries and BlockJoin Faceting
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2016 12:52:45 GMT
Hey girls and guys,

for a long time we have been using our own BlockJoin Implementation, because for our Shop
Systems a lot of requirements that we had were not implemented in solr.

As we now had a deeper look into how far the standard has come, we saw that BlockJoin and
faceting on children is now part of the standard, which is pretty cool.
When I tried to refactor our external code to use that now, I stumbled upon one non-working
feature with BlockJoins that still keeps us from using it:

It seems that tagging and excluding Filters with BlockJoin Faceting simply does not work yet.

Simple query:

&qt=products
&q={!parent which='isparent:true'}shirt AND isparent:false
&facet=true
&fq={!parent which='isparent:true'}{!tag=myTag}color:grey
&child.facet.field={!ex=myTag}color

Gives us:
o.a.s.h.RequestHandlerBase org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: undefined field: "{!ex=myTag}color"
	at org.apache.solr.schema.IndexSchema.getField(IndexSchema.java:1231)

Does somebody have an idea?

Best,
Stefan

************************************