lucene-solr-user mailing list archives: September 2016

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Zheng Lin Edwin Yeo Re: Default Field Cache Thu, 01 Sep, 01:37
Rallavagu Re: Default Field Cache Thu, 01 Sep, 01:41
Zheng Lin Edwin Yeo Re: Return parent's records which has more than certain number of childs Thu, 01 Sep, 01:50
Alexandre Rafalovitch Re: Return parent's records which has more than certain number of childs Thu, 01 Sep, 03:21
Piyush Kunal Using solrcloud6 and solrj client with HAProxy. Thu, 01 Sep, 08:26
Pradeep Chandra Can we get Filed List(fl) along with suggestions in Solr? Thu, 01 Sep, 08:48
subramani.new Re: Multiple rollups/facets in one streaming aggregation? Thu, 01 Sep, 09:18
Alessandro Benedetti Re: Multiple rollups/facets in one streaming aggregation? Thu, 01 Sep, 11:48
Alessandro Benedetti Re: Default Field Cache Thu, 01 Sep, 11:53
Markus Jelsma Streaming expressions, delete Thu, 01 Sep, 12:14
Arkadi Colson Replication Index fetch failed Thu, 01 Sep, 12:35
Shawn Heisey Re: Using solrcloud6 and solrj client with HAProxy. Thu, 01 Sep, 12:48
Shawn Heisey Re: Using solrcloud6 and solrj client with HAProxy. Thu, 01 Sep, 12:58
kshitij tyagi How using fl in query affects query time Thu, 01 Sep, 13:04
Alexandre Rafalovitch Re: How using fl in query affects query time Thu, 01 Sep, 13:24
kshitij tyagi Re: How using fl in query affects query time Thu, 01 Sep, 13:30
Rallavagu Re: Default Field Cache Thu, 01 Sep, 13:32
Jon Hawkesworth what to try next for replica that will not stay up. Thu, 01 Sep, 15:45
John Bickerstaff Re: what to try next for replica that will not stay up. Thu, 01 Sep, 16:05
Beale, Jim (US-KOP) RE: Modifying fl in QParser Thu, 01 Sep, 16:29
tedsolr ShardDoc.sortFieldValues are not exposed in v5.2.1 Thu, 01 Sep, 18:31
Jon Hawkesworth RE: what to try next for replica that will not stay up. Thu, 01 Sep, 19:17
Alexandre Drouin Always add the marker when elevating documents Thu, 01 Sep, 20:11
Doug Turnbull Feedback on Match Query Parser (for fixing multiterm synonyms and other things) Fri, 02 Sep, 00:45
Shalin Shekhar Mangar Re: what to try next for replica that will not stay up. Fri, 02 Sep, 04:36
Shalin Shekhar Mangar Re: ShardDoc.sortFieldValues are not exposed in v5.2.1 Fri, 02 Sep, 04:38
Shalin Shekhar Mangar Re: Replication Index fetch failed Fri, 02 Sep, 04:43
Alan Woodward Re: Feedback on Match Query Parser (for fixing multiterm synonyms and other things) Fri, 02 Sep, 07:57
Bastien Latard | MDPI AG Re: How can I set the defaultOperator to be AND? Fri, 02 Sep, 08:30
Arkadi Colson Re: Replication Index fetch failed Fri, 02 Sep, 09:21
Emir Arnautovic Re: Always add the marker when elevating documents Fri, 02 Sep, 09:31
Grzegorz Huber SOLR replication: different behavior for network cut off vs. machine restart Fri, 02 Sep, 09:53
Kamal Kishore Aggarwal Blank/Null value search in term filter Fri, 02 Sep, 11:03
nabil Kouici Re: Use function in condition Fri, 02 Sep, 11:45
Alexandre Drouin RE: Always add the marker when elevating documents Fri, 02 Sep, 12:38
Pushkar Raste Re: commit it taking 1300 ms Fri, 02 Sep, 13:09
Shawn Heisey Re: can't seem to get delta imports to work. Fri, 02 Sep, 13:12
Pushkar Raste Re: Is it safe to upgrade an existing field to docvalues? Fri, 02 Sep, 13:22
Shawn Heisey Re: ShardDoc.sortFieldValues are not exposed in v5.2.1 Fri, 02 Sep, 13:25
Jon Hawkesworth RE: what to try next for replica that will not stay up. Fri, 02 Sep, 15:13
Ahmet Arslan Re: Blank/Null value search in term filter Fri, 02 Sep, 16:02
Jon Hawkesworth RE: what to try next for replica that will not stay up. Fri, 02 Sep, 16:26
KRIS MUSSHORN failed to load core Fri, 02 Sep, 17:40
Doug Turnbull Re: Feedback on Match Query Parser (for fixing multiterm synonyms and other things) Fri, 02 Sep, 17:46
subinalex Indexed columns not visible on schema browser in Solr Admin console Sat, 03 Sep, 08:55
Noble Paul Re: what to try next for replica that will not stay up. Sat, 03 Sep, 16:36
Jon Hawkesworth RE: what to try next for replica that will not stay up. Sat, 03 Sep, 19:38
Alexandre Rafalovitch Nested documents: deleting the whole subtree Sun, 04 Sep, 02:51
Alexandre Rafalovitch Re: Indexed columns not visible on schema browser in Solr Admin console Sun, 04 Sep, 03:04
subinalex Re: Indexed columns not visible on schema browser in Solr Admin console Sun, 04 Sep, 04:49
Mikhail Khludnev Re: Nested documents: deleting the whole subtree Sun, 04 Sep, 05:43
Alexandre Rafalovitch Re: Nested documents: deleting the whole subtree Sun, 04 Sep, 06:16
Ganesh M Solr document missing or not getting indexed though we get 200 ok status from server Sun, 04 Sep, 06:43
Nitin Kumar Re: Solr document missing or not getting indexed though we get 200 ok status from server Sun, 04 Sep, 07:11
Ganesh M Re: Solr document missing or not getting indexed though we get 200 ok status from server Sun, 04 Sep, 07:30
Rajendra Gaikwad Re: failed to load core Sun, 04 Sep, 10:15
EbSolutions EbSolutions Function query. Not in range Sun, 04 Sep, 10:37
Alexandre Rafalovitch Re: Nested documents: deleting the whole subtree Sun, 04 Sep, 15:20
Ganesh M Re: Solr document missing or not getting indexed though we get 200 ok status from server Sun, 04 Sep, 16:10
Alexandre Rafalovitch Re: Solr document missing or not getting indexed though we get 200 ok status from server Sun, 04 Sep, 16:40
Ganesh M Re: Solr document missing or not getting indexed though we get 200 ok status from server Sun, 04 Sep, 17:17
Dheerendra Kulkarni Re: Solr document missing or not getting indexed though we get 200 ok status from server Sun, 04 Sep, 20:17
Alexandre Rafalovitch Re: Feedback on Match Query Parser (for fixing multiterm synonyms and other things) Mon, 05 Sep, 02:32
Alexandre Rafalovitch Re: Solr document missing or not getting indexed though we get 200 ok status from server Mon, 05 Sep, 02:42
Ganesh M Re: Solr document missing or not getting indexed though we get 200 ok status from server Mon, 05 Sep, 02:47
Ganesh M Re: Solr document missing or not getting indexed though we get 200 ok status from server Mon, 05 Sep, 04:02
Noble Paul Re: what to try next for replica that will not stay up. Mon, 05 Sep, 06:09
nabil Kouici Re: Use function in condition Mon, 05 Sep, 07:54
Emir Arnautovic Re: Use function in condition Mon, 05 Sep, 08:30
Emir Arnautovic Re: Function query. Not in range Mon, 05 Sep, 08:39
nabil Kouici Re: Use function in condition Mon, 05 Sep, 08:43
Emir Arnautovic Re: Use function in condition Mon, 05 Sep, 08:48
Alexandre Rafalovitch Re: Solr document missing or not getting indexed though we get 200 ok status from server Mon, 05 Sep, 08:56
nabil Kouici Re: Use function in condition Mon, 05 Sep, 08:57
Alexandre Rafalovitch Re: Use function in condition Mon, 05 Sep, 09:11
nabil Kouici Re: Use function in condition Mon, 05 Sep, 09:29
EbSolutions EbSolutions Re: Function query. Not in range Mon, 05 Sep, 09:48
Mikhail Khludnev Re: Re: Tagging and excluding Filters with BlockJoin Queries and BlockJoin Faceting Mon, 05 Sep, 10:03
Jon Hawkesworth RE: what to try next for replica that will not stay up. Mon, 05 Sep, 10:55
Kamal Kishore Aggarwal Re: Blank/Null value search in term filter Mon, 05 Sep, 11:33
Alexandre Rafalovitch Re: Blank/Null value search in term filter Mon, 05 Sep, 12:04
Ahmet Arslan Re: Blank/Null value search in term filter Mon, 05 Sep, 12:07
Matt Richards Custom authentication plugin & inter-node auth Mon, 05 Sep, 12:52
Matt Richards Custom authentication plugin & inter-node auth Mon, 05 Sep, 13:37
Jon Hawkesworth RE: what to try next for replica that will not stay up. Mon, 05 Sep, 13:41
kostali hassan solr AND riche Data Mon, 05 Sep, 14:08
Georg Sorst How to replicate config files in master-slave replication without commit on master? Mon, 05 Sep, 14:49
Neumann, Dennis Wrong highlighting in stripped HTML field Mon, 05 Sep, 16:00
Nick Vasilyev Discreptancy in json.facet uniqe and group.ngroups Mon, 05 Sep, 16:07
Alexandre Rafalovitch Re: Discreptancy in json.facet uniqe and group.ngroups Mon, 05 Sep, 16:22
Shawn Heisey Re: Solr document missing or not getting indexed though we get 200 ok status from server Mon, 05 Sep, 16:31
Noble Paul Re: what to try next for replica that will not stay up. Mon, 05 Sep, 17:07
Steve Rowe Re: How can I set the defaultOperator to be AND? Mon, 05 Sep, 20:36
Erick Erickson Re: How to replicate config files in master-slave replication without commit on master? Tue, 06 Sep, 01:12
Ted Zhu Do delta import will loss some documents, when the documents added in the duration of delta import. Tue, 06 Sep, 01:23
Pradeep Chandra How to get infix match suggestions in solr Tue, 06 Sep, 04:34
Malcolm Allison [CASS] Bad signature in 6.2.0? Tue, 06 Sep, 05:02
cuizhaohua solrcloud: How can I get the schema.xml and solrconfig.xml locate. Tue, 06 Sep, 06:03
Georg Sorst Re: How to replicate config files in master-slave replication without commit on master? Tue, 06 Sep, 07:51
Chamil Jeewantha Re: Solr for Multi Tenant architecture Tue, 06 Sep, 09:28
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Jul 2019206
Jun 2019528
May 2019507