lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Mark Robinson <mark123lea...@gmail.com>
Subject Reading a prameter set in browser in request handler
Date Sun, 02 Oct 2016 15:29:33 GMT
Hi,

I pass a parameter *&country=USA* from the browser as part of my query.
(I have fields *weather_USA*, *weather_UK* etc... in my document).
How do I retrieve the parameter "country" in my requesthandler.

I tried in my requesthandler:-

    <lst name="defaults">
        <str name="country">storeId</str>
        <str name="weather">weather_${country}</str>

        ...but it is not working.  Even tried:-
             <str name="weather">weather_$country</str>

        I am trying to set my weather field based on the *country *passed.

  Any suggestionsis is highly appreciated.

Thanks!
Mark