lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Neeraj Bhatt <neerajbhatt2...@gmail.com>
Subject Upgrading from Solr cloud 4.1 to 6.2
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2016 03:01:18 GMT
Hello All

We are trying to upgrade our production solr with 10 million documents from
solr cloud (5 shards, 5 nodes, one collection, 3 replica) 4.1 to 6.2

How to upgrade the lucene index created by solr. Should I go into indexes
created by each shard and upgrade and  replicate it manually ? Also I tried
using Index upgrader in one replica of one shard as a test but it gives
error as it is looking for _4c.si file and it is not there

Any idea what is the easy way to upgrade solr cloud with a 10m repsoitory

Thanks
neeraj