lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Alexandre Rafalovitch <arafa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reading a prameter set in browser in request handler
Date Sun, 02 Oct 2016 15:46:47 GMT
The variable substitution in the solrconfig.xml happens when that file
is loaded, right at the start of core initialization. Your request
variable comes much later. I don't think you can expand it this way.

Could you explain a bit more what you are trying to achieve in
business terms. E.g. 'weather' term needs to feed into something else
in query I am guessing.

Regards,
    Alex.
----