lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Upgrading from Solr cloud 4.1 to 6.2
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2016 03:05:26 GMT
the very easiest way is to re-index. 10M documents shouldn't take
very long unless they're no longer available...

When you say you tried to use the index upgrader, which one? You'd
have to use the one distributed with 5.x to upgrade from 4.x->5.x, then
use the one distributed with 6x to go from 5.x->6.x.

Best,
Erick