lucene-solr-user mailing list archives: October 2016

Site index · List index
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Renee Sun Re: solr 5 leaving tomcat, will I be the only one fearing about this? Fri, 07 Oct, 16:33
Nick Hall Re: mm being ignored by edismax Fri, 07 Oct, 16:38
Jeffery Yuan Whether replicationFactor=2 makes sense? Fri, 07 Oct, 16:43
Rick Leir Re: (ANNOUNCEMENT) Solr Examples reading group Fri, 07 Oct, 16:50
Erick Erickson Re: Whether replicationFactor=2 makes sense? Fri, 07 Oct, 16:52
Alexandre Rafalovitch Re: (ANNOUNCEMENT) Solr Examples reading group Fri, 07 Oct, 17:04
Erick Erickson Re: (ANNOUNCEMENT) Solr Examples reading group Fri, 07 Oct, 17:04
la...@2locos.com Problem with spellchecker component Fri, 07 Oct, 18:36
John Bickerstaff Re: solr 5 leaving tomcat, will I be the only one fearing about this? Fri, 07 Oct, 19:09
Rajesh Hazari Re: solr 5 leaving tomcat, will I be the only one fearing about this? Fri, 07 Oct, 19:24
Rajesh Hazari Re: Problem with spellchecker component Fri, 07 Oct, 19:27
Shawn Heisey Re: solr 5 leaving tomcat, will I be the only one fearing about this? Fri, 07 Oct, 22:21
Renee Sun Re: solr 5 leaving tomcat, will I be the only one fearing about this? Fri, 07 Oct, 22:47
John Bickerstaff Re: solr 5 leaving tomcat, will I be the only one fearing about this? Fri, 07 Oct, 22:54
Jeffery Yuan Re: Whether replicationFactor=2 makes sense? Fri, 07 Oct, 23:02
Renee Sun Re: solr 5 leaving tomcat, will I be the only one fearing about this? Fri, 07 Oct, 23:13
Erick Erickson Re: Whether replicationFactor=2 makes sense? Fri, 07 Oct, 23:20
Wei Zhang Re: solr 5 leaving tomcat, will I be the only one fearing about this? Fri, 07 Oct, 23:38
Rick Leir Re: (ANNOUNCEMENT) Solr Examples reading group Fri, 07 Oct, 23:45
Erick Erickson Re: (ANNOUNCEMENT) Solr Examples reading group Fri, 07 Oct, 23:51
Mike Lissner Real Time Search and External File Fields Sat, 08 Oct, 00:19
Jeffery Yuan Re: Whether replicationFactor=2 makes sense? Sat, 08 Oct, 00:37
Walter Underwood Re: solr 5 leaving tomcat, will I be the only one fearing about this? Sat, 08 Oct, 00:38
Erick Erickson Re: Real Time Search and External File Fields Sat, 08 Oct, 03:17
Shawn Heisey Re: solr 5 leaving tomcat, will I be the only one fearing about this? Sat, 08 Oct, 15:09
Shawn Heisey Re: Real Time Search and External File Fields Sat, 08 Oct, 15:45
Mike Lissner Re: Real Time Search and External File Fields Sat, 08 Oct, 19:01
Mike Lissner Re: Real Time Search and External File Fields Sat, 08 Oct, 19:18
Walter Underwood Re: Real Time Search and External File Fields Sat, 08 Oct, 19:31
Aristedes Maniatis Re: solr 5 leaving tomcat, will I be the only one fearing about this? Sun, 09 Oct, 00:11
Aristedes Maniatis Re: solr 5 leaving tomcat, will I be the only one fearing about this? Sun, 09 Oct, 00:14
Doug Turnbull Re: Stream expressions: Break up multivalue field into usable tuples Sun, 09 Oct, 00:54
Joel Bernstein Re: Stream expressions: Break up multivalue field into usable tuples Sun, 09 Oct, 01:48
Erick Erickson Re: Real Time Search and External File Fields Sun, 09 Oct, 03:33
李爽 configure solr kerberos with tomcat Sun, 09 Oct, 08:14
Shawn Heisey Re: configure solr kerberos with tomcat Sun, 09 Oct, 14:02
Shawn Heisey Re: Real Time Search and External File Fields Sun, 09 Oct, 14:27
Reinhard Budenstecher Config for massive inserts into Solr master Sun, 09 Oct, 18:33
Shawn Heisey Re: Config for massive inserts into Solr master Sun, 09 Oct, 19:29
Reinhard Budenstecher Re: Re: Config for massive inserts into Solr master Sun, 09 Oct, 19:59
Georg Sorst Re: solr 5 leaving tomcat, will I be the only one fearing about this? Sun, 09 Oct, 19:59
Shawn Heisey Re: Config for massive inserts into Solr master Sun, 09 Oct, 20:56
Aristedes Maniatis Re: solr 5 leaving tomcat, will I be the only one fearing about this? Sun, 09 Oct, 22:09
Dalton Gooding Re: newSearcher autowarming queries in solrconfig.xml run but does not appear to warm cache Sun, 09 Oct, 23:08
Shalin Shekhar Mangar Re: solr 5 leaving tomcat, will I be the only one fearing about this? Mon, 10 Oct, 04:28
Reinhard Budenstecher Re: Re: Config for massive inserts into Solr master Mon, 10 Oct, 05:09
hairymccla...@yahoo.com.INVALID Re: (ANNOUNCEMENT) Solr Examples reading group Mon, 10 Oct, 08:12
hairymccla...@yahoo.com.INVALID Re: London Lucene Hackday is now running Mon, 10 Oct, 08:22
Alexandre Rafalovitch Re: (ANNOUNCEMENT) Solr Examples reading group Mon, 10 Oct, 08:45
Alexandre Rafalovitch Re: Re: Config for massive inserts into Solr master Mon, 10 Oct, 08:49
Customer Rename shards ? Mon, 10 Oct, 11:49
Shawn Heisey Re: Config for massive inserts into Solr master Mon, 10 Oct, 12:53
Aristedes Maniatis Re: solr 5 leaving tomcat, will I be the only one fearing about this? Mon, 10 Oct, 12:59
Shawn Heisey Re: Config for massive inserts into Solr master Mon, 10 Oct, 13:05
Arkadi Colson Re: Replication Index fetch failed Mon, 10 Oct, 13:15
Shawn Heisey Re: solr 5 leaving tomcat, will I be the only one fearing about this? Mon, 10 Oct, 13:39
Reinhard Budenstecher Re: Re: Config for massive inserts into Solr master Mon, 10 Oct, 14:35
Reinhard Budenstecher Re: Re: Re: Config for massive inserts into Solr master Mon, 10 Oct, 14:46
John Bickerstaff Re: solr 5 leaving tomcat, will I be the only one fearing about this? Mon, 10 Oct, 14:47
Customer Sharding strategies Mon, 10 Oct, 15:08
philippa griggs Zookeeper connection issues Mon, 10 Oct, 15:43
Dominique De Vito solr perf metric for the last 1 hour (or last 10 mn) Mon, 10 Oct, 15:58
Shawn Heisey Re: solr perf metric for the last 1 hour (or last 10 mn) Mon, 10 Oct, 16:50
Renee Sun Re: solr 5 leaving tomcat, will I be the only one fearing about this? Mon, 10 Oct, 17:18
Mike Lissner Re: Real Time Search and External File Fields Mon, 10 Oct, 17:27
John Bickerstaff Re: solr 5 leaving tomcat, will I be the only one fearing about this? Mon, 10 Oct, 17:59
Reth RM Re: Sharding strategies Mon, 10 Oct, 19:03
Renee Sun Re: solr 5 leaving tomcat, will I be the only one fearing about this? Mon, 10 Oct, 20:16
Pushkar Raste Re: solr perf metric for the last 1 hour (or last 10 mn) Mon, 10 Oct, 22:19
Pushkar Raste Re: Zookeeper connection issues Mon, 10 Oct, 22:28
Jan Høydahl Re: solr 5 leaving tomcat, will I be the only one fearing about this? Mon, 10 Oct, 23:32
Juan Fernando Mora Highlight partial match Tue, 11 Oct, 06:15
Nkechi Achara Using stream and response with /export Request Handler Tue, 11 Oct, 07:24
Jerome Yang Solrcloud after restore collection, when index new documents into restored collection, leader not write to index. Tue, 11 Oct, 09:27
Jerome Yang Re: Solrcloud after restore collection, when index new documents into restored collection, leader not write to index. Tue, 11 Oct, 09:32
Jerome Yang Re: Solrcloud after restore collection, when index new documents into restored collection, leader not write to index. Tue, 11 Oct, 09:54
Shawn Heisey Re: Highlight partial match Tue, 11 Oct, 12:31
Shawn Heisey Re: Solrcloud after restore collection, when index new documents into restored collection, leader not write to index. Tue, 11 Oct, 12:34
Zheng Lin Edwin Yeo Lowercase all characters in String Tue, 11 Oct, 14:24
Ahmet Arslan Re: Lowercase all characters in String Tue, 11 Oct, 14:43
Walter Underwood Re: Lowercase all characters in String Tue, 11 Oct, 15:36
marotosg Query by distance Tue, 11 Oct, 15:49
Bill Yosmanovich VPAT? Tue, 11 Oct, 16:26
KRIS MUSSHORN Re: VPAT? Tue, 11 Oct, 17:00
Walter Underwood Re: VPAT? Tue, 11 Oct, 17:03
Juan Fernando Mora Re: Highlight partial match Tue, 11 Oct, 18:23
Bill Yosmanovich VPAT / 508 compliance information? Tue, 11 Oct, 18:34
prakash reddy Unsubscribe from this mailing-list Tue, 11 Oct, 21:57
Ona Re: SolrCloud - Path must not end with / character Tue, 11 Oct, 22:08
Zheng Lin Edwin Yeo Re: Lowercase all characters in String Tue, 11 Oct, 23:40
Derek Poh Split words with period in between into separate tokens Wed, 12 Oct, 00:54
Jerome Yang Re: Solrcloud after restore collection, when index new documents into restored collection, leader not write to index. Wed, 12 Oct, 02:21
Jerome Yang Re: Solrcloud after restore collection, when index new documents into restored collection, leader not write to index. Wed, 12 Oct, 02:23
Modassar Ather Predicting query execution time. Wed, 12 Oct, 05:46
Shawn Heisey Re: Predicting query execution time. Wed, 12 Oct, 06:14
Reinhard Budenstecher Re: Re: Config for massive inserts into Solr master Wed, 12 Oct, 06:18
Modassar Ather Re: Predicting query execution time. Wed, 12 Oct, 06:24
Shawn Heisey Re: Config for massive inserts into Solr master Wed, 12 Oct, 06:34
Reinhard Budenstecher Re: Re: Config for massive inserts into Solr master Wed, 12 Oct, 07:10
Derek Poh Re: Split words with period in between ("Co.Ltd") into separate tokens Wed, 12 Oct, 07:14
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Apr 202023
Mar 2020297
Feb 2020418