lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Sara Elshobaky <Sara.Elshob...@bibalex.org>
Subject IllegalArgumentException: lucene file does not exist
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2016 08:15:38 GMT
Hi All,

I'm using Solr 6.3.0 to build a large index (around 700+GB).
Everything went well on a normal PC,  But when I moved to an HPC ( High Performance Computing
cluster) solr generates the following exception,

-           java.lang.: /data/solr-6.3.0/server/solr/watr/data/index/_mkq_Lucene54_0.dvd does
not exist

After checking solr, I found it committing normally so I continued indexing. Then,  again
after few hours I got another exception:

-          java.lang.IllegalArgumentException/data/solr-6.3.0/server/solr/watr/data/index/_n32_Lucene50_0.tim
does not exist

After repeating the same scenario, I got this one also

-          java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:/data/solr-6.3.0/server/solr/watr/data/index/_q0q.nvm
does not exist

Any idea, why those exceptions are raised?
And, how to ensure that my current index is not corrupted or missing any data?

I really appreciate your advice
Sara

  Sara El-Shobaky, Ph.D.
   Project Manager