lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From AJ Lemke <aj.le...@securitylabs.com>
Subject DIH Commit Issue
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2016 22:38:38 GMT
Hi All,

I have a DIH issue where the index will commit after 1 and 2 minutes then will not commit
again until the end.
We would like the commit to happen at the end so the index does not lose 75% or more of the
records until the end of the process.
We went from 370,000+ records to around 27,000 records then back to 370,000+ when the process
ended.
I have change the update handler to the following.

    <updateHandler class="solr.DirectUpdateHandler2">
        <updateLog>
            <str name="dir">${solr.ulog.dir:}</str>
        </updateLog>
        <autoCommit />
        <autoSoftCommit />
    </updateHandler>

Is there something else that I should do?

Thanks All!
AJ