lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Bob Cook <bcook.the...@gmail.com>
Subject Lib Directives in SolrConfig when using SolrCloud
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2017 02:07:25 GMT
I've create some custom plugin that I put in a lib directory at the same
level
as the conf directory for the core which is loaded via the lib directives
in solrconfig.xml

/solrdata/CoreName/conf
/solrdata/CoreName/lib
/solrdata/CoreName/core.properties

This works great when using Solr.  But when I use SolrCloud, I get an error
when creating the collection as it can't find the plugin libraries.  Now
that Zookeeper is managing the conf directory (configuration files, i.e.
solrconfig.xml), what is the relative path in solrconfig.xml pointing to?

how do I specify the relative path, or do I need to specify an absolute
path?
Or do I need to put the libraries somewhere else?

I did get this to work if I put them in the "sharedLib" directory as
defined by solr.xml, but
I don't want other collections to reference the sharedLib, they need to
reference their own.

Thanks,

Bob