lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Bruno Mannina" <bmann...@free.fr>
Subject Get docs with same value in one other field ?
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2017 21:27:40 GMT

Hello all,

I'm facing a problem that I would like to know if it's possible to do it
with one request in SOLR.

I have SOLR 5.

I have docs with several fields but here two are useful for us.

Field 1 : id (unique key)

Field 2 : fid (family Id)

i.e:

id:XXX

fid: 1254

id: YYY

fid: 1254

id: ZZZ

fid:3698

id: QQQ

fid: 3698

.

I request only by id in my project, and I would like in my result have also
all docs that have the same fid .

i.e. if I request :

..q=id:ZZZ&.

I get the docs ZZZ of course but also QQQ because QQQ_fid = ZZZ_fid

MoreLikeThis, Group, etc. don't answer to my question (but may I don't know
how to use it to do that)

Thanks for your help,

Bruno

---