lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Andrea Gazzarini <gxs...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to create solr custom filter
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2017 08:54:37 GMT
Hi Mugeesh,
my fault: a point is missing there, as suggested

/"//*-ea *//was not specified but ...."/

//

You need to add the "-ea" VM argument. If you are in Eclipse,

/Run >> Run Configurations/

then in the dialog that appears, select the run configuration
corresponding to that class (StartDevSolr), and click on the second tab
("Arguments"). There you will find two text areas, type *-ea* in the "VM
Arguments" textarea.

HTH
Andrea