lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Alan Woodward <a...@flax.co.uk>
Subject Re: Announcing Marple, a RESTful API & GUI for inspecting Lucene indexes
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2017 16:06:08 GMT
At the moment it only works with indexes accessible via the filesystem (ie via java.nio.Paths.get()).
 But pull requests are always welcome :)

Alan Woodward
www.flax.co.uk

> On 27 Feb 2017, at 14:56, Joe Obernberger <joseph.obernberger@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Charlie - will this work with an index stored in HDFS as written by Solr Cloud?
>
> -Joe
>

> On 2/24/2017 12:24 PM, Charlie Hull wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Very pleased to announce the first release of Marple, an open source tool for inspecting
Lucene indexes. We've blogged about it here:
>> http://www.flax.co.uk/blog/2017/02/24/release-1-0-marple-lucene-index-detective/

>> which contains links to the code and released JAR.
>>
>> This is very much a work in progress (we started it at the Lucene hackday we ran
in London last autumn) so contributions, bug reports & feature requests very welcome!
We'll also be talking about it at the next London Lucene/Solr Meetup on March 23rd.