lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Charlie Hull <char...@flax.co.uk>
Subject Announcing Marple, a RESTful API & GUI for inspecting Lucene indexes
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2017 17:24:52 GMT
Hi all,

Very pleased to announce the first release of Marple, an open source
tool for inspecting Lucene indexes. We've blogged about it here:
http://www.flax.co.uk/blog/2017/02/24/release-1-0-marple-lucene-index-detective/
which contains links to the code and released JAR.

This is very much a work in progress (we started it at the Lucene
hackday we ran in London last autumn) so contributions, bug reports &
feature requests very welcome! We'll also be talking about it at the
next London Lucene/Solr Meetup on March 23rd.

Best

Charlie
--
Charlie Hull