lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From John Blythe <j...@curvolabs.com>
Subject Re: Solr - example for using percentiles
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2017 12:39:41 GMT
Using the stats component makes short work of things.

stats.true&stats.field=foo

You can determine which stats fields are retrieved, including which
percentiles you'd like to see returned:

stats.true&stats.field{percentiles="15,50,85,90}foo

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/The+Stats+Component

On Fri, Feb 17, 2017 at 5:42 AM Bram Van Dam <bram.vandam@intix.eu> wrote:

> On 15/01/17 15:26, Vidal, Gilad wrote:
> > Hi,
> > Can you direct me for Java example using Solr percentiles?
> > The following 3 examples are not seems to be working.
>

> Not sure if this is still relevant, but I use the json.facet parameter
> with SolrJ:
>
> query.add("json.facet", "{\"ninety\":\"percentile(value,90)\"}");
>
>  - Bram

*John Blythe*
Product Manager & Lead Developer

251.605.3071 | john@curvolabs.com