lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Alexandre Rafalovitch <arafa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to get modified field data if it doesn't exist in meta
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2017 12:59:12 GMT
Custom update request processor that looks up a file from the name and gets
the date should work.

Regards,
    Alex

On 10 Feb 2017 2:39 AM, "Gytis Mikuciunas" <gytmkc@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

We have started to use solr for our documents indexing (vsd, vsdx,
xls,xlsx, doc, docx, pdf, txt).

Modified date values is needed for each file. MS Office's files, pdfs have
this value.
Problem is with txt files as they don't have this value in their meta.

Is there any possibility to get it somehow from os level and force adding
it to solr when we do indexing.

p.s.

Windows 2012 server, single instance

typical command we use: java -Dauto -Dc=index_sandbox -Dport=80
-Dfiletypes=vsd,vsdx,xls,xlsx,doc,docx,pdf,txt -Dbasicauth=admin:xxxx -jar
example/exampledocs/post.jar "M:\DNS_dump"

Regards,

Gytis