lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Alexandre Rafalovitch <arafa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Solr Data Import Handler
Date Sun, 12 Feb 2017 21:25:39 GMT
They don't have to wait because they are not synchronized on anything
AFAIK. I do believe they need to be registered as different request
handler names in solrconfig.xml

But you need to be careful if they both/all wipe out data before
indexing new one. Those calls could overlap.

Regards,
   Alex.
----
http://www.solr-start.com/ - Resources for Solr users, new and experienced