lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Ere Maijala <ere.maij...@helsinki.fi>
Subject Re: Removing duplicate terms from query
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2017 13:18:28 GMT
Thanks Emir.

I was thinking of something very simple like doing what
RemoveDuplicatesTokenFilter does but ignoring positions. It would of
course still be possible to have the same term multiple times, but at
least the adjacent ones could be deduplicated. The reason I'm not too
eager to do it in a query preprocessor is that I'd have to essentially
duplicate functionality of the query analysis chain that contains
ICUTokenizerFactory, WordDelimiterFilterFactory and whatnot.

Regards,
Ere

--
Ere Maijala
Kansalliskirjasto / The National Library of Finland