lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "alias" <524839...@qq.com>
Subject 回复: Migrate Documents to Another Collection
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2017 03:31:33 GMT
I use this command,but not effect:  http://localhost:8081/solr/admin/collections?action=MIGRATE&collection=c1&split.key=c1_&target.collection=c2,

发件人: "Erick Erickson"<erickerickson@gmail.com>;
发送时间: 2017年2月6日(星期一) 中午11:24
收件人: "solr-user"<solr-user@lucene.apache.org>;
主题: Re: Migrate Documents to Another Collection

I do not understand the problem. The http command you've shown is
simply creating a collection. What does that have to do with migrating
from c1 to c2? In fact, it is recreating c1. Assuming you haven't
redefined the <uniqueKey>, then the router field defaults to "id". So
this is just recreating a plain-vanilla collection. If you already
have a "c1" collection, I expect the above would simply fail.

There's nothing indicating you tried to move docs from C1 to C2 as the
title of this e-mail indicates. There's no magic here, Solr
collections are completely independent of one another. If you want
docs to be moved, _you_ have to move them.

Best,
Erick

On Sun, Feb 5, 2017 at 6:20 PM, alias <524839460@qq.com> wrote:
> hello,please help me look this question
>

> I have a solr collections on the merger, we would like to ask the next question is as
follows I have two collections, c1 and c2,