lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Markus Jelsma <markus.jel...@openindex.io>
Subject RE: Solr Heap Dump: Any suggestions on what to look for?
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2017 13:25:05 GMT
Hello - FieldCache is your problem. This can be solved in many ways but only one really beneficial:
decrease number of documents, increase heap, facet on fewer fields, don't do function query
on many fields. Or, of course, reindex with doc values. And you get a bonus, you can also
drastically reduce your heap size.