lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Vrinda Ashok <Vrinda.As...@infinite.com>
Subject Loadbalance for SorCloud using SolrNet
Date Thu, 20 Apr 2017 06:47:38 GMT
Hello,

I have application  sending request to Shard1 each time, making this single point of failure.
Please suggest what can I use for Load balancing in SolrNet.

Is there something like CloudSolrClient as in SolrJ ? Or will I have to go with HA proxy or
physical load balance only ?

Please suggest.

Thank you,
Vrinda Davda
the addressee(s).

If you are not the intended recipient, please notify so to the sender by e-mail and delete
the original message.

In such cases, please notify us immediately at info@infinite.com . Further, you are not to
copy,

disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any unauthorized person(s) .Any such
actions are

considered unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses. Infinite has taken every reasonable
precaution to minimize

this risk, but is not liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any virus in this
e-mail. You should

carry out your own virus checks before opening the e-mail or attachments. Infinite reserves
the right to monitor

and review the content of all messages sent to or from this e-mail address. Messages sent
to or from this e-mail

address may be stored on the Infinite e-mail system.

***INFINITE******** End of Disclaimer********INFINITE********