lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Andreas Kahl" <k...@bsb-muenchen.de>
Subject Use of facet.pivot possible when there are multiple paths per document
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2017 08:27:26 GMT
Hello everyone,

we intend to index a set of documents with a monohierarchical
classification. For the classification we need hierarchical facets in
our UI. We would like to use Pivot facets because they are more flexible
than hierarchical facets; but we are wondering if it is possible to
index multiple hierarchical entries for a single document?
E.g.
doc{
class1:123/456/789
class2:abc/def/ghi
}
pivotLevel1{123, abc}
pivotLevel2{456, def}
pivotLevel3{789, ghi}

In the results, the numbers should not mix up with the letters. Could
this be achieved with dynamic fields? Does the parameter facet.pivot
support wildcards as field names? Are there any other ideas we do not
consider at the moment?

Thanks & Best Regards
Andreas