lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Rick Leir <rl...@leirtech.com>
Subject Re: exapanding solr core over an additional ssd
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2017 10:49:40 GMT
Hi Christian, If you are using an LVM disk system, you can extend it to use the additional
disk.

Otherwise, stop Solr, move the data directory to the larger disk, perhaps use a symbolic link.
Or, there is a Solr config value which can be used to identify the data dir. Now restart Solr.
Cheers -- Rick