lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Vincenzo D'Amore" <v.dam...@gmail.com>
Subject Working with Dates - More DateRangeField Details
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2017 09:24:52 GMT
Hi All,

I was reading the Apache Solr Reference Guide - Working with Dates

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Working+with+Dates#WorkingwithDates-MoreDateRangeFieldDetails

And I found this filter query pretty interesting for me, so I was trying to
use it with a TrieDateField

fq={!field f=Data_Ingresso op=Contains}[2013 TO 2018]

<fieldType name="date" class="solr.TrieDateField" sortMissingLast="true"
omitNorms="true" />
<field name="Data_Ingresso" type="date" indexed="true" stored="true"
multiValued="false" />

But trying the example I get this error:

Invalid Date String:'[2013 TO 2018]'

Could someone please help me to understand in what I'm wrong?

Best regards,
Vincenzo

--
Vincenzo D'Amore