lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From John Blythe <j...@curvolabs.com>
Subject Re: storing the analyzed value
Date Sat, 01 Apr 2017 14:51:12 GMT
Hi Rick. I should explain further. I'm not looking to have the input stored
but rather the final product, specifically the synonym that an input may be
mapped to.

If I have McDonald, McD's, and Mac Donald all mapped to "McDonald's" I'd
like to be able to not only access which one was sent to solr for search
(e.g. "McD's") but _also_ the synonym it mapped to: "McDonald's"

Does this make more sense?

Thanks for any continued discussion

On Sat, Apr 1, 2017 at 8:50 AM Rick Leir <rleir@leirtech.com> wrote:

> stored="true"  (the default)
>

> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Field+Type+Definitions+and+Properties
>
> On 2017-03-31 01:55 PM, John Blythe wrote:
> > hey all
> >
> > i'm wanting to store one of my field's analyzed token for retrieval. is
> > there any way to do this? the preliminary googling i'd done had
> discussions
> > from 2007-2010, i didn't notice anything very recent touching on the
> > concept.
> >
> > thanks-

*John Blythe*
Product Manager & Lead Developer