lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Maria Muslea <maria.mus...@gmail.com>
Subject field with stored="false" is still stored
Date Mon, 17 Apr 2017 22:40:44 GMT
Hi,

I just upgraded to SOLR 6.4.1 from SOLR 4.10, and am having trouble with
fields set as stored="false".

I edited solrconfig.xml according to the documentation, so I could edit the
schema using schema api.

<schemaFactory class="ManagedIndexSchemaFactory">
   <bool name="mutable">true</bool>
   <str name="managedSchemaResourceName">managed-schema</str>
 </schemaFactory>

I added a field using "Add Field" from the Schema GUI, and the field does
appear in managed-schema as:

<field name="concept" type="string" indexed="true" stored="false"/>

Once I add a document to SOLR I am able to retrieve this field even though
it is set to stored="false", which means that it is stored.

I found a comment suggesting to remove
AddSchemaFieldsUpdateProcessorFactory so the field isn't readded, but with
no success.

I would appreciate any help.

Thank you,
Maria