lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Maria Muslea <maria.mus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: field with stored="false" is still stored
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2017 02:54:09 GMT
Thank you for replying. While I did say "upgrade", I started with a "fresh"
copy of Solr 6.4.1, I did not try to import anything from Solr 4. Once I
saw that it isn't working as expected I only added one test document using
SolrJ:

SolrInputDocument p = new SolrInputDocument();

p.addField( "id", "id1");

p.addField( "concept", "stuff1");

Even though "concept" is set as stored="false" I can still retrieve it.

"response":{"numFound":1,"start":0,"docs":[ { "id":"id1", "concept":"stuff1",
"_version_":1564943864084561920}] }}

If you have any suggestions of what I could try I would really appreciate
it. Given what I described in my previous email is it possible that it is
not using managed-schema? Is there a why that I could see which schema it
is using?

Thank you,
Maria