lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Pablo Anzorena <anzorena.f...@gmail.com>
Subject How to use Wordnet in solr?
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2017 14:08:33 GMT
Hey,

I'm planning to use Wordnet and I want to know how.

There's a class called *WordnetSynonymParser *, does anybody use it? It
says it is experimental...

I'm using solr 5.2.1

Briefly speaking about my needs:
I have different collections in different languages (fr, pr, sp, en).
When the user search for example in the english collection the word
"furnitures" I want to look for "table", "chair", "furniture"(without the
plural) and all the synonyms of "furnitures". Wordnet already provides me
all this and in different languages, that's why it would be great to have
solr using it.

Regards,
Pablo.