lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From OTH <omer.t....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need help with Query Syntax
Date Mon, 17 Apr 2017 20:06:04 GMT
I tried that, but it returned no results.
I understand now that the issue is that since the field has been tokenized
- searching for "*san\ *" will try to search for individual tokens which
contain the string sequence "san ", and so of course it won't find any.
I think I've found another workaround though which might work for me.
Thanks