lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CloudDescriptor.getNumShards() sometimes returns null
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2017 14:49:32 GMT
What version of Solr? This has been reworked pretty heavily lately no
6x and trunk.

On Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 2:24 AM, Markus Jelsma
<markus.jelsma@openindex.io> wrote:
> Hi - that (RE: Overseer session expires on multiple collection creation) was the wrong
thread. I meant, any ideas on this one?

> Many thanks,
> Markus

only runs on shard leaders. First replica of the first shard always returns 2, but second
replica of shard one, even when it is the leader, always gets me null. Same appears to be
true for the second shard.