lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Shalin Shekhar Mangar <shalinman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Solr 6.x leaking one SolrZkClient instance per second?
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2017 14:11:36 GMT
Please open a Jira issue. Thanks!

On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 7:16 PM, Markus Jelsma
<markus.jelsma@openindex.io> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> One of our nodes became berzerk after a restart, Solr went completely nuts! So i opened
VisualVM to keep an eye on it and spotted a different problem that occurs in all our Solr
6.4.2 and 6.5.0 nodes.

> It appears Solr is leaking one SolrZkClient instance per second via DistributedQueue$ChildWatcher.
That one per second is quite accurate for all nodes, there are about the same amount of instances
as there are seconds since Solr started. I know VisualVM's instance count includes objects-to-be-collected,
the instance count does not drop after a forced garbed collection round.

--
Regards,
Shalin Shekhar Mangar.