lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Walter Underwood <wun...@wunderwood.org>
Subject Re: Modify solr score
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2017 16:44:12 GMT
It isn’t going to work. The score is not an absolute relevance measurement. It only says
that the first document is more relevant than the second, and so on.

Scores are not comparable between different queries. The score cannot be used to say that
the first hit for query A is a better match than the first hit for query B.

wunder
Walter Underwood
wunder@wunderwood.org