lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Preeti Bhat <preeti.b...@shoregrp.com>
Subject Data Changes Logging
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2017 04:28:21 GMT
Hi All,

We got a peculiar requirement from client, not sure whether the SOLR supports it or not. We
would like to have alerts in place if we have the changes on the particular column for more
than specific threshold on said day.
For example: Say, we have column say "Name" on which we have say around 30% changes we would
like an alert. I am not sure whether we have some logging mechanism to get this done. Any
ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
Preeti

NOTICE TO RECIPIENTS: This communication may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this communication in error) please
notify the sender and it-support@shoregrp.com immediately, and destroy this communication.
Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this communication
is strictly forbidden. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should
check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability